York Property Forum
York & North Yorkshire Chamber Property Forum
The Forum acts as a ‘think tank’ for property issues affecting York and the wider district. The merger has strengthened its lobbying and representational activity on behalf of the sector by utilizing the Chamber’s links with City of York Council and other relevant public sector organisations.
The forum is chaired by Eamonn Keogh, Senior Associate at O’Neil Associates
York Property Forum sits within the Chamber’s portfolio of special interest groups, with membership of the York Property Forum included as part of the wider-Chamber membership package.
- Steve Secker, YPF SG Chair / Secker Taylor Associates
- Ben Pilgrim, YPF SG Vice-Chair / Royal Pilgrim Communications
- Helen Mellors, Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP
- Peter Morris, Barratt & David Wilson Homes Yorkshire East
- Jeremy Oliver, Garbutt + Elliott LLP
- Edward Harrowsmith, Helmsley Acceptances
- Eamonn Keogh, O’Neill Associates
- Richard Wood, TW Fields ( Clifton Moor )
- Rob Hickey, York St John University
- Kathryn Gare, Yorkshire Housing
Ian Williams, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce