York & North Yorkshire Chamber Property & Economic Forum
The Forum acts as a ‘think tank’ for property issues affecting York and the wider district. The merger has strengthened its lobbying and representational activity on behalf of the sector by utilizing the Chamber’s links with City of York Council and other relevant public sector organisations.
York & North Yorkshire Chamber Property & Economic Forum sits within the Chamber’s portfolio of special interest groups, with membership of the York & North Yorkshire Chamber Property & Economic Forum included as part of the wider-Chamber membership package.
- Steve Secker, YPF SG Chair / Secker Taylor Associates
- Ben Pilgrim, YPF SG Vice-Chair / Royal Pilgrim Communications
- Helen Mellors, Andrew Jackson Solicitors LLP
- Jeremy Oliver, Azets
- Edward Harrowsmith, Helmsley Acceptances
- Eamonn Keogh, O’Neill Associates
- Rob Hickey, York St John University
- Brian Littlejohn, City of York Council
- Rebecca Housam, Savills (UK) Ltd