York & North Yorkshire Chamber
York & North Yorkshire Chamber exists to help businesses like yours.
Our brand values underpin the ethos of the business and the people within it.
- Partnerships: working with companies and individuals to improve their business performance, by building strong relationships
- Networking: providing an inclusive and effective network for businesses to do business
- Intelligence: using our knowledge, intelligence and services to enable business people to work more efficiently and profitably
- Championing: the voice and needs of local business
- Supporting: helping to create a sustainable business-friendly and supported environment
The Chamber’s mission statement is:
“To be the champion of business – connecting, supporting and representing.”
Take a look at the range of services on offer to members of the Chamber here or call 08455 240 240 with any questions.
Andrew Digwood, York & North Yorkshire President and Laurence Beardmore, Vice President (not pictured)
York & North Yorkshire Chamber charity 2021
The charity selected by York & North Yorkshire Chamber President, Andrew Digwood is the Children’s Heart Surgery Fund.
Children’s Heart Surgery Fund supports babies and children born with a heart problem in Yorkshire. They raise money to help the Leeds Congenital Heart Unit provide superb care for its patients and their families.
In 2017, approximately 17,600 babies, children and adults passed through the Congenital Heart Unit. They were all born with heart disease and about 40% of them face a lifetime of treatment and operations. Each year over 460 of the patients treated at the Unit have open heart surgery, and around another 700 have interventional procedures.
All babies and children born with a heart defect in Yorkshire would be treated at the Leeds Children’s Hospital, because this is the only place in the region with the specialist equipment and trained medical professionals able to care for these complex healthcare needs.
If your business is looking for a local charity to support please consider Children’s Heart Surgery Fund. Their experienced Corporate Partnership Managers, Fay and Georgie, enjoy working in partnership with Yorkshire businesses to help them achieve their CSR ambitions.
Children’s Heart Surgery Fund
T: 0113 831 4810
York Leadership Group
- Andrew Digwood, York Chamber President/ Rollits LLP
- Laurence Beardmore, York Chamber Vice-President/ York Emporium
- Lee Underwood, Autohorn Fleet Services
- Simon Brereton, City of York Council
- Matthew Grant, Garbutt + Elliott LLP
- Martin Bradnam, Hilton York
- Phil Look, HSBC Bank Plc
- Paul Tyler, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet (York)
- Bridget Meynell, Minster FM
- Tony O’hagan, Nestle UK
- David Bowe, North Yorkshire County Council
- Eamonn Keogh, O’Neill Associates
- Mark Granger, Pavers
- Steve Secker, YPF SG chair / Secker Taylor Associates
- Kurt Calder, Shepherd Building Group
- Craig Scott, SYSTRA
- Amanda Selvaratnam, University of York
- Lee Probert, York College
- Mark Fordyce, York Data Services
- James Brennan, York Racecourse
- Marc Fleetham, York St John University
- Zoe Wilde, York St John University
- David Dickson, York, North Yorkshire & East Riding LEP
Sandy Needham, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
Ian Williams, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce