A skilled workforce is a huge asset for any company. Trained employees are more motivated and productive. They can help to save your business money and make a significant contribution to the bottom line.
Whether you are looking to train shop floor employees or are looking to expand leadership skills in the boardroom, the Chamber can help with its range of training courses.
Our current options include:
- Online training through the Virtual College. This enables you to learn when it’s convenient for you and your teams.
- Leeds Beckett University courses. Whether you are seeking leadership and management development or using creative technologies, a variety of professional courses are on offer at the University.
- University of York courses. As a top ten university in the UK for teaching and research, the Corporate Training Unit is responsible for managing the short courses and professional training delivered to clients.
- Chamber International training. Chamber International specialises in delivering high-quality import and export training.
Specialist courses are also offered by the Chamber and can be found in our events section but please get in touch if you need something more bespoke on 08455 240240.
Whether you are seeking leadership and management development or using creative technologies in your business its range of open professional courses are offered by Leeds Beckett University.
The Chamber works in partnership with Leeds Beckett University to provide a number of professional development courses at discount to Chamber members.
Leeds Beckett University provides a range of professional, academic and accredited training courses to support the skills development of businesses and individuals.
A selection of programmes are offered at a discounted rate to Chamber members. These include:
- Digital technology courses, including courses on digital marketing, web development, Apple programmes, Adobe programmes, and project management, provided by the New Technology Institute.
- Leadership and management programmes provided by the University’s Leadership centre, which include tailored professional and academic qualifications to suit the needs of both individuals and organisations.
In addition to flexible training and development, Leeds Beckett University provide project support, consultancy, contract research, graduate recruitment, and equipment and facilities hire.
Please contact a member of Leeds Beckett’s Enterprise Services team to find out more on 0113 812 1904 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training the virtual way at your own pace
Online training through Virtual College enables you to learn when it’s convenient for you and your teams. This include: apprenticeships, general business, managers and aspiring managers, food, drink and hospitality and more.
Chamber members have access to a host of discounted online training courses provided in partnership with Virtual College.
You can learn when and where you wish giving you the flexibility to choose and manage training in your organisation. Find out more here.
University of York is one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research.
The Corporate Training Unit is responsible for managing the short courses and professional training delivered by the University to external clients.
- Delegation Skills
- Time Management
- Business Report Writing
- Developing & Leading Teams
- Presentation Skills
The University of York CPD Unit are pleased to offer a ‘summer double discount’ on their short course programme of 20% for Chamber members who book online. The following courses can be reduced by 20% using the promo code:
Promo Code: chamber20%
If you need more information or have any queries, please contact the CPD Unit at email@example.com or Tel: 01904 325145