The government has announced grant funding to help lessen the financial impact of the Omicron variant on the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors / industry.
Which businesses are eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- run a hospitality, leisure or accommodation business based in the Bradford district, which offers in-person services at a premises subject to Business Rates
- be registered to pay Business Rates (non domestic rates) at the premises
- be registered as the current rate payer on 30th December 2021
How much is the grant?
The grant is dependent on the rateable value of the property
- Rateable value £15000 and under – £2667
- Rateable value over £15000 but under £51000 – £4000
- Rateable value £51000 or over – £6000
How do I apply?
You do not need to apply for this grant. Please do not contact us about this – we will contact you if your business may be eligible.