Businesses in Leeds required to close due to the government’s national lockdown restrictions from 5 November to 2 December 2020 can now apply for support online.
Check if your business is eligible
To be eligible for this grant, your business must:
- be in Leeds
- have been open as usual before the restrictions
- have been providing services in person to customers from the premises
- be required to close under the government’s national lockdown restrictions
- have been registered as the occupier for business rates on 5 November 2020
Your business will not qualify for support under this scheme if it was in administration, insolvent or a striking off order was in place at the time the local restrictions started.
Businesses required to close under national restrictionsBusinesses required to close under national restrictions are:
- all non-essential retail
- indoor and outdoor leisure facilities
- entertainment venues
- personal care facilities
Businesses required to remain closed under national restrictions are:
- sexual entertainment venues and hostess bars