An event in Wakefield for small and medium-sized house-builders takes place later this month.
The event will include:
– Information on new support to help you unlock stuck sites
– Feedback from a local house-builder on how the Council helped his company bring forward development
– Expert speakers on key challenges for small and medium sized companies
– Information from the Homes & Communities Agency on funding products for SME house builders
– The chance to have 1-2-1 discussions with the Council’s Planning and Highways team, Building Control, Investment and the Skills and Apprenticeship teams, as well as the Strategic Housing service.
Site-match opportunities will also be available on the day – let the organisers know if you have a site to sell and want to promote it at this event.
An agenda will be available prior to the event.
TIME & DATE: 9-noon, Thurs 25 February 2016
VENUE: Hatfield Hall, Aberford Road, Stanley, Wakefield WF3 4JP
(Or contact event organiser for more details – Lucy Eyeington. Wakefield Council: 01924 306 665 / 07824625607)