If you own a business, are self-employed or freelance within the Leeds City Region, you could claim FREE support to PROTECT your company.
The Covid-19 pandemic period has seen a 400% increase in cyber fraud, with small businesses, the self-employed and freelancers working from home most at risk.
If you use the internet in your organisation, you need to take precaution against:
• your accounts being hacked, and your confidential data being accessed;
• viruses which can hold your computers for ransom and potentially shut down your company;
• fraudsters stealing your bank details and money;
• phishing attempts in which criminals try to install malicious software on your devices.
The NEBRC is currently offering free support on behalf of Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (LEP) to help protect your company and build your business’ cyber resilience at a time when it matters more than ever.
Sign up before 31st December 2020 for a FREE cyber security healthcheck and receive:
• a thorough assessment to identify any vulnerabilities in your IT systems that could leave you open to cyber attack;
• one to one support from police-approved trusted cyber security consultants;
• access to police-approved resources, guides, and videos on improving cyber resilience;
• Free core OR NEBRC essentials membership worth £500.