Businesses are being encouraged to consider entering the national Chamber awards – it could bring a cash prize of £10,000.
Three new categories are included and the deadline for entry is 26 June. Get more information from the Chamber Awards 2015 website here.
The categories are:
Small Business of the Year
• Export Business of the Year
• Best use of Technology to Improve Business Performance
• Young Person in Business
• High Growth Business of the Year
• People Development
• Education and Business Partnership
• Business in the Community