Local Restrictions Support Grant for closed businesses has gone live today.
Which grant can I apply for?
This flowchart shows what you can apply for: grants flowchart (59 Kb, PDF)
Local Restrictions Support Grant (for businesses which have closed)
You can apply for this grant if your business is in one of the following categories, which must close under national lockdown restrictions:
- Non-essential retail
- Personal Care
- Sports facilities
You must also:
- Be registered for Business Rates with Bradford Council and be the ratepayer
- Have been open and operating a mainly “in person” service until 4th November 2020
- Be closed or have moved to a take-away, delivery or click and collect service
How much will my business get?
The amount you get depends on the rateable value of the business property that you occupy. For every 28 days of lockdown period:
- If your rateable value is £15,000 or less you will receive £1,334
- If your rateable value is over £15,000 and less that £51,000 you will receive £2,000
- If your rateable value is £51,000 or more you will receive £3,000