Bold new post-Covid economic recovery plan unveiled for Bradford district
Bradford’s Economic Recovery Board has developed an ambitious new plan to support the district’s recovery from Covid-19.
The Bradford District’s Economic Recovery Plan sets out how partners will sustain jobs and boost productivity whilst building an inclusive, sustainable and resilient local economy.
The strategy sets out how we will get more people into work and improve the skills of residents with an overall ambition of becoming the UK’s fastest-growing economy.
The plan focuses on:
- Equipping our young and diverse population with skills and confidence to succeed
- Supporting businesses to use new technologies and drive innovation
- Leveraging our cultural assets and distinctive places to spur economic growth
- Enabling all people in the district to lead healthy and productive lives
- Transitioning to a sustainable, resilient and connected economy
To read the plan and share our ambition go to: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/business/bradford-economy/bradford-district-s-economic-recovery-plan/.