Mike Briffett, Leeds Chamber President (left) with Dan Murray, Leeds Chamber Vice President (right)
Welcome to Leeds Chamber
“To be the champion of business – connecting, supporting and representing.”
About the Chamber
Leeds Chamber is a business network which works hard to support and represent local businesses.
We have a long and rich history established in 1851 and our network today includes businesses of all sizes and shapes and from a range of different sectors.
We are a private, not for profit organisation governed by a board of directors and our aim is to provide relevant services to business enabling them to develop and prosper and to provide a collective voice taking your views and concerns to policy and decision makers.
We are an accredited member of the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC), an independent business network with around 54 chambers representing 5,000,000 employees.
Take a look at the range of services on offer to members of the Chamber here or call 08455 240 240 with any questions.
Leeds Chamber Charity 2021
The charity selected by Leeds Chamber President, Mike Briffett is NSPCC.
The NSPCC is the leading children’s charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands. Using voluntary donations, which make up around 90 per cent of our funding, we help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, we protect children at risk, and we find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening.
So when a child needs a helping hand, we’ll be there. When parents are finding it tough, we’ll help. When laws need to change, or governments need to do more, we won’t give up until things improve.
Our Childline service provides a safe, confidential place for children with no one else to turn to, whatever their worry, whenever they need help. Children can contact Childline 365 days a year.
Our free NSPCC helpline provides adults with a place they can get advice and support, share their concerns about a child or get general information about child protection. Adults can contact the helpline 365 days a year.
Leeds Leadership Group
- Mike Briffett, Clarion Housing Group / Leeds Chamber President
- Dan Murray, Leeds Digital Magazines Ltd t/a Leeds List / Leeds Chamber Vice President
- Sara Gilmore, Addleshaw Goddard Services Limited
- Alastair Gordon of Arup (Chair of Chamber Transport Group)
- Caroline Pullich, Barclays Bank Plc
- Ric Kelly, BCN
- Rob Valentine, Bruntwood Scitech
- Nolan Tucker, Deloitte
- Gerald Jennings, G.R.Jennings Properties Ltd
- Steve Goodwill, Goodwill Training Associates Ltd
- Justine Andrew, KPMG LLP
- David Maddison, Land Securities Ltd
- Simon Baldwin, Leeds Beckett University
- Andrew Cooper, Leeds BID
- Charles Johnson, Leeds Bradford Airport
- Becky Hewitt, Leeds Building Society
- Eve Roodhouse, Leeds City Council
- Cllr Jonathan Pryor, Leeds City Council
- Martin Hamilton, Leeds Civic Trust
- Derek Whitehead, Leeds College of Building
- Colin Booth OBE, Luminate Education Group
- Colin Glass, Murray Harcourt LLP
- Paula Dillon, Paula Dillon
- Tim Waring, Quod (Chair of Leeds Property Forum)
- Amanda Beresford, Schofield Sweeney LLP
- Marc Davies, TetraTech
- Helen Green, Town Centre Securities Plc
- Martin Stow, University of Leeds
- John Bullock, Virgin Money
- Yaseen Mohammed, Y Property (Nominated representation of Chamber Black Asian & Minority Ethnic Business Committee)
Sandy Needham, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
Mark Goldstone, West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce