Mike Briffett, Leeds Chamber President (left) with Dan Murray, Leeds Chamber Vice President (right)
Welcome to Leeds Chamber
“To be the champion of business – connecting, supporting and representing.”
About the Chamber
Leeds Chamber is a business network which works hard to support and represent local businesses.
We have a long and rich history established in 1851 and our network today includes businesses of all sizes and shapes and from a range of different sectors.
We are a private, not for profit organisation governed by a board of directors and our aim is to provide relevant services to business enabling them to develop and prosper and to provide a collective voice taking your views and concerns to policy and decision makers.
We are an accredited member of the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC), an independent business network with around 54 chambers representing 5,000,000 employees.
Take a look at the range of services on offer to members of the Chamber here or call 08455 240 240 with any questions.
Leeds Chamber Charity 2021
The charity selected by Leeds Chamber President, Mike Briffett is NSPCC.
The NSPCC is the leading children’s charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands. Using voluntary donations, which make up around 90 per cent of our funding, we help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, we protect children at risk, and we find the best ways of preventing child abuse from ever happening.
So when a child needs a helping hand, we’ll be there. When parents are finding it tough, we’ll help. When laws need to change, or governments need to do more, we won’t give up until things improve.
Our Childline service provides a safe, confidential place for children with no one else to turn to, whatever their worry, whenever they need help. Children can contact Childline 365 days a year.
Our free NSPCC helpline provides adults with a place they can get advice and support, share their concerns about a child or get general information about child protection. Adults can contact the helpline 365 days a year.
Leeds Leadership Group
- Mike Briffett, Clarion Housing Group / Leeds Chamber of Commerce President
- Dan Murray, Leeds Digital Magazines Ltd t/a Leeds List / Leeds Chamber of Commerce Vice President
- Yaseen Mohammed, Y Property Ltd (Nominated representation of West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce Black Asian & Minority Ethnic Business Committee)
- Helen Green, Town Centre Securities Plc
- Rob Valentine, Bruntwood Scitech
- Martin Hamilton, Leeds Civic Trust
- Eve Roodhouse, Leeds City Council
- Cllr Jonathan Pryor, Leeds City Council
- David Maddison, Land Securities Properties Ltd
- Derek Whitehead, Leeds College of Building
- Sarah Bindloss, University of Leeds
- Martin Stow, University of Leeds
- Simon Baldwin, Leeds Beckett University
- Tim Waring, Quod (Chair of Leeds Property Forum)
- Charles Johnson, Leeds Bradford Airport
- Sara Gilmore, Addleshaw Goddard Services Limited
- Becky Hewitt, Leeds Building Society
- Justine Andrew, KPMG LLP
- Colin Booth OBE, Luminate Education Group
- Alastair Gordon, Arup (Chair of Chamber Transport Group)
- Amanda Beresford, Schofield Sweeney LLP
- Ric Kelly, BCN
- Steve Goodwill, Goodwill Training Associates Ltd
- Andrew Cooper, Leeds BID
- John Bullock, Virgin Money
- Marc Davies, TetraTech
- Nolan Tucker, Deloitte
- Gerald Jennings, G.R.Jennings Properties Ltd
- Colin Glass, Murray Harcourt LLP
- Caroline Pullich, NFU Mutual
Sandy Needham, West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
Mark Goldstone, West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce