Members of the Chamber have access to ChamberHR, an essential service that is designed to support your business. Access is unlimited and available 24/7, 365 days a year. That’s the good news…the even better news is the service is FREE to members!
To give you a flavour of what you can access here are some frequently asked questions.
ChamberHR – What Is It?
- Advice Line – unlimited access to experienced HR advisors and available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Website – access to over 500 template documents, letters, policies to download and edit plus an HR Health Check.
How Do I Access ChamberHR?
- Advice Line – call 01455 852037. You will be asked for your name and company name and which Chamber you are a member of.
- Website – click this link to access your Chamber site You will need your personal username and password. If you don’t know it you can call the Chamber or the advice line for assistance
What Can I Use ChamberHR for?
- Anything related to HR and employment law. So it’s not just if you have a problem – we are here to help with positive aspects of HR as well
- You don’t have to wait until you have an issue or a serious problem before you call. The advice line will help answer any questions you may have.
Are there any additional HR Services?
Yes there are!
- ChamberHRPlus – for a more personal service with bespoke documentation
With your Chamber membership you also have access to a practical and easy to follow online reference manual in employment law and human resource. The web site has a bank of hundreds of documents which can be downloaded, edited, saved in your ‘My Account’ or in your own filing system.
You can download the documents as many times as you need and this is all for FREE!
- Do you need a Contract of Employment template? Visit the web
- Do you need policies to add to your Employee Handbook? Visit the web
- Do you need to know how to deal with a disciplinary? Visit the web
You will need a login to access the documents which you receive with your Chamber membership.
Click here to visit the Chamber HR support website.
West & North Yorkshire Chamber, in conjunction with Qdos, the providers of ChamberHR is making it easier than ever for Chamber members to stay compliant with easy online access to additional expert support and advice in employment law, human resource, and health and safety.
For additional HR and health & safety services at discounted rates, access the Chamber Online Business Shop. Products and services include bespoke contracts of employment and employee handbooks, HR and health & safety audits, ‘how to’ guides, risk assessments, training and more.
For only 26p per day you can purchase ChamberHS which mirrors the ChamberHR service. For an annual price of £150+vat you can have immediate access to health & safety experts, a compliant Health & Safety policy, templates of organisational responsibilities and structures and lots more.
Why not take a look? Click here for details.