This page will help you find the various funding streams available for business.
The links below are not exhaustive but should give you a good starting point.
- Government Business Finance Support Finder: find out what support and finance is available for business
- Business Enterprise Fund: if you are struggling to get finance from banks try BEF
- Leeds City Region Skills Service; If you have a budget to put towards training, you could be eligible for funding of between £500 and £50,000
- The Key Fund: help for those turned down by traditional banks that have social or environmental aims at the heart of their enterprise
- bfunded – Funding in Bradford: advice on funding for businesses based in, or locating to, Bradford District.
- Leeds City Region Business Growth Programme; finance and support from the LEP to cover a range of business needs
- LEP apprenticeship grant: you could be eligible for grants of up to £2,000 if you take on an apprentice aged 16 – 24 years old.
For more help and information please contact the Chamber information team on 08455 240240 or click here to send an email.
Share this page on social media