The West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce exists to support business. Our mission: to be recognised as an essential part of growing businesses by sharing opportunities, knowledge and expertise, with a strong business voice influencing decision makers at all levels. As accredited members of the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC), we have been supporting business for over 170 years.
As accredited chambers, we sit at the heart of local business communities, helping companies – of every size and section – to grow and thrive. Chambers provide practical advice and support British companies trading all over the world.
Why work with us?
A local employer with an international presence that has genuine impact on your local area, the Chamber is proactive in attracting talent and boosting careers.
Benefits of working with us:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, raising with service
- Contributory pension scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Hybrid working / working from home option
- Lifeworks, personalised benefits
- Chances to earn time in lieu
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts via the Chamber offers scheme and lifeworks membership
- An ‘exceptional employee’ scheme – opportunity to be recognised for going the extra mile
- A chance to set goals and develop your career through regular performance reviews