Space and support for success
The Business Enterprise Fund recognised that a purpose built office facility was essential to fully support the growth of the Leeds City Region’s financial and professional services sector.
Part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, City Hub was the result of a two year development project.
City Hub offices are in the heart of Little Germany – the historic conservation area. This elegant and high specification conversion of a 19th Century warehouse is finished to an exceptional standard.
City Hub retains many original features, combining luxury contemporary style with a complete range of modern office facilities.
The ideal home for professional and financial services, this unique space is accessible to both new and established businesses, with affordable rates and easy-in, easy-out terms.
- 19 high specification offices
- Contemporary design
- From starter to large offices
- Easy-in, easy-out terms
- Top floor events terrace with magnificent views
- Centrally located in city centre growth zone
- Fully managed with reception
- Secure environment
- Business support on-site
- Bradford Chamber membership included.
Business class that’s all inclusive
Our offices are designed for the modern, city based, professional business. City Hub provides tenants with:
- A range of office sizes ideal for both young and established businesses
- Flexible contracts with one month notice periods
- Inclusive reasonable use of meeting rooms
- Impressive top floor function room with outdoor terrace and magnificent city views
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting rooms and breakout areas
- Manned reception with enhanced back office service options available
- No hidden extras – service charge included.
City Hub, 9-11 Peckover Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD.
This five storey building sits at the corner junction of Peckover Street and Park Gate with a view of Bradford Cathedral and the city beyond.