Who we are
The West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce exists to support business. Our mission: to be recognised as an essential part of growing businesses by sharing opportunities, knowledge and expertise, with a strong business voice influencing decision makers at all levels. Our brand values underpin the ethos of the business and the people within it. As accredited members of the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) we have been supporting business for over 150 years.
What we do
As accredited chambers we sit at the heart of local business communities, helping companies – of every size and section – to grow and thrive. Chambers provide practical advice and support British companies trading all over the world.
Why work with us?
A local employer with an international presence that has genuine impact on your local area, the chamber is proactive in attracting talent and boosting careers.
Benefits of working with us:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
- An ‘Exceptional Employee’ scheme – recognition for going the extra mile
- Regular ‘All Staff’ meetings with breakfast provided
- A chance to set goals and develop your career through performance reviews
- Discounts via the Chamber offers scheme
- A staff suggestion scheme with rewards for money saving ideas
- Chamber childcare voucher scheme
- Employee support programme with a confidential employee helpline.