Safeguarding Female Travellers
The Chamber has partnered with Maiden-Voyage to provide female business traveller solutions to all female Chamber members.
What is it?
A global network that makes business travel safe and social for lone female travellers. We provide a platform for you to safely and socially make the most out of your trips, and perhaps most importantly, build your contact base.
By becoming a member, you can enjoy a truly global network of professional females from all sectors. Furthermore, by using a dedicated Chamber group code, you can actively connect with other Chamber members travelling to the same destination, meaning no more missed networking opportunities. In addition to this, you can enjoy further benefits including;
- A global ambassador network of professional women who can answer specific questions about 60 cities across the world
- Access to international guides on doing business and local customs in different cities
- Female-Friendly hotel recommendations, and access to exclusive hotel perks e.g. upgrades & spa treatments
- Travel safety information and training
- Monthly newsletter including useful articles, competitions and offers.
More than 250 employees?
Maiden Voyage also provides a corporate membership, supporting companies in their duty of care to their female employees. Along with the advantages listed above, corporate members will be recognised as a Travel Responsible Employer, be granted access to our hotel database, a review of their travel policies, and options around female traveller safety training for staff.
How to Access
- Call the Chamber Advice Line on 08455 240240 to obtain your Chamber group code
- Register free of charge through maiden-voyage.com
- Start networking!
We’ll also be hosting a free Women’s Travel Safety webinar for this year’s International Women’s Day (8th March 2017). For more information and to book your place, click here!