Qualifying businesses in the Leeds city Region can now access grant funding to assist with a wide range of digital projects designed to improve business performance.
The grants can be used by companies for a wide variety of uses including: improving their online presence, improving IT infrastrucure, implementing a customer relationship management system, improving online visibility through SEO or social media.
Qualification criteria do exist and briefly include:
- Businesses must be based within the Leeds City Region
- Only SMEs (under 250 employees and less than €50 million annual turnover)
- Growth focused businesses looking to scale up (create jobs and increase turnover)
- Firms which have received less than €200k in state aid over the past 3 years
- B2B sectors only (no retailing, primary sector or financial / banking).
There is an active pilot scheme running until the end of December 2016 and the formal lauch is in January 2017. The project will also be offering a range of workshops and masterclasses from March 2017.
Grants are fixed at a 40% intervention rate, meaning if (for example) your total project cost was £10,000 you could obtain a grant of £4,000 if the project qualified.; this is limited to a maximum grant per project of £5,000.
If you would like any more information or want to discuss a digital project that you think might qualify please call Scott Sellars on 01274 230074 or drop us an email.
Grants are administered through the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership and West & North Yorkshire Chamber are happy to help companies with the application process and sourcing of relevant qualified suppliers.