Fully serviced ‘Grade A’ offices and meeting rooms located in Bradford’s historic conservation area.
Enhance your company image by taking an office in this unique facility. Opened in July 2013 after two years’ high quality re-fit, City Hub brings the former textile industry premises back to life. The building remains full of character but is at the front edge of modern communications and comfort.
City Hub is central to the wider project to grow the financial and professional services sector across the Bradford District. This has been part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund enabling support that includes open-access to an on-site business development mentor and a full programme of workshops and events targeted to this sector’s needs. There is also a sector grant available to help remove the barriers to growth.
- Varied office sizes – Ideal for both young and more established businesses wishing to grow
- ‘Meeting and virtual address’ packages tailored to part-time tenancy.
Highly competitive terms include:
- Service charge included
- Flexible tenancies with one month notice periods
- Inclusive reasonable use of conference rooms and meeting room
- Free Wifi in meeting rooms and breakout areas
- Manned reception – can enhance ‘back office services’ through package negotiated.
Great support packages for your growth:
- Open access to on-site business development mentor with substantial business growth support package subsidised through European Regional funds
- Tenant networking events to encourage intra-trading
- On premises wider business networking events programme.
For more information visit the City Hub website. Click here