What are Childcare Vouchers?
Childcare Vouchers is a flexible, expertly supported salary sacrifice scheme that enables parents to save hundreds of pounds on their childcare costs and for your business to reduce the cost of National Insurance Contributions.
Employers: save up to £300* in N.I per employee
Parents: save up to £1000* in tax per year
What are the benefits to your business?
- N.I.C savings over £300 per employee, per annum – improves the bottom line
- Government and HMRC supported
- Assists in the retention and recruiting of staff
- Enhances the staff benefit package while reducing the employment costs
- Childcare oversee the set up, management and development of the scheme within member companies
What are the benefits to your employee?
- Save just under £1,000 per parent, (for those on full voucher value) per year towards the cost of childcare through reduced tax and national insurance contributions
- Both parents can join the scheme – double your savings!
- Childcare vouchers are available for children up to 16 years old!
- Childcare Vouchers can be redeemed through any OFSTED registered childcare scheme
- Available in printed, e-vouchers or direct payments
How does it work?
- Employers agree to let their staff enjoy the savings
- We set up the salary arrangements with the member/non-member company
- The employee can start receiving the vouchers
They can then use them in part or full payment of their fees at their child carers.
Here’s what people who have used the vouchers say:
“We had an issue with our payments and you provided a solution with the best customer care I have had in a long time. Just want to say a really “BIG THANKS” for being so helpful and cheerful to my wife and I. It is so nice and refreshing to have been treated as we have, and if more people were like you, it would make the world a far better place.” Employee, Onyx Group
“This was a new concept to get to grips with and whilst it only took a little time – initially it was daunting to even begin to think about it. All my anxieties were alleviated by the excellent support I received” Silkstone Primary School, Barnsley
*subject to individual circumstances