Some issues are universal, others are specific to your local area. Here at the Chamber, we understand them all and have an excellent range of business support services that both members and non-members can access.
You might need help developing your business plan or advice on marketing and sourcing new customers. You might want to start trading online with a new website, or hope to revamp your current online presence to boost sales. Whatever your challenge we can help.
- Get advice when starting a new business
- Talk to experts if you’re thinking about exporting
- Meet an adviser to discuss your growth plans
- Find out what grants and funding is available in our region
- Make your website work harder with the skills of a web master
Many of these services are only available in certain geographic areas so contact us for details.
Whether you are a new business start up or an established firm keen to grow, we are here to help. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please just give us a call.